The Fellows Travel Grant is available to clinical or surgical gastroenterologist fellows-in-training. The grant stipend is intended to help with associated travel expenses to attend the Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Conference, December 9-11, 2021 in Orlando, Florida.
Review the details carefully and complete an application today. In order to be considered for the Fellows Program Travel Grant, you must submit your application by October 4, 2021, and meet all requirements stated below.
Selected applications will be reviewed for accuracy and winners will be notified by October 25, 2021.
Application Deadline: October 4, 2021
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Open to IBD-specialized or general gastroenterology fellows. Candidate must be in training at a recognized GI training program at the time of the award (October 25, 2021)
- Candidate will be asked to provide a letter of support from their Program Director
- Awardee Fellows will receive a $950 travel stipend
- Awardees must sign-in at the Faculty Lounge every morning to affirm active participation in the Conference
- Awardees must attend the AIBD Fellows curriculum, including dedicated sessions on Thursday, December 9, 2021 and Friday, December 10, 2021
- Awardees must attend the Fellows reception on Friday evening
- Winners will be randomly selected from the full pool of applications received by the deadline of October 4, 2021
- Notifications will be sent October 25, 2021
- Up to 13 travel stipends will be awarded
FELLOWS PROGRAM DATES/TIMES:
Thursday, December 9, 2021 Time TBD
Friday, December 10, 2021 Time TBD
Friday, December 10, 2020 Time TBD
Application Deadline October 4, 2021
Notifications Sent October 25, 2021